- Denomination / Fraction
- Exchange Rate
- Physical Foreign Banknotes
- Transfer of Funds
- 1. Will the selling value of our banknotes be deducted if we sell small denominations of foreign banknotes?
No, unless the condition of the banknotes cannot be accepted by our customers.
- 2. Can we sell our remaining foreign coins?
No, we don't accept coins. We only accept banknotes.
- 3. Do you also sell foreign coins ?
No, we don't sell coins. We only sell banknotes.
- 4. Can we choose the fraction we want?
Yes you can, as long as our supplies exist, please inform us in advance.
- 5. Can we sell Banknotes whose denominations are out of circulation?
Yes and No. We still can accept denominations that are not withdrawn from circulation as long as the Bank in the issuing country are still accepting it and we are still exporting it. We do not accept if the banknotes have been withdrawn from circulation for a long time and commercial banks in the country have not accepted them either.
- 1. Are exchange rates binding ?
The exchange rate is binding if the transaction has been confirmed and paid for in accordance with the time commitment that has been provided.
- 2. Is the exchange rate still binding if I forgot to pay?
No, the exchange rate will return to the current market conditions if you do not complete the payment within the time that we have mutually agreed to. Exchange rates can fluctuate.
- 3. Is today's exchange rate valid until the evening?
Exchange rates can change/fluctuate at any time according to market conditions in general.
- 4. When does the exchange rate remain unchanged?
The exchange rate does not change if the transaction has been confirmed and payment is made according to the agreed time period.
- 1. We want to travel to a country that is not on your table, what should we do?
American currency (USD) is generally accepted in many countries or the Euro if you wish to travel to the European region.
- 2. What currencies can be exchanged?
We trade 30 currencies, please see our currency table.
- 1. Can the foreign banknotes that we have purchased be sent to us?
Yes, for some areas of DKI Jakarta and its surroundings. We can deliver it to your home or office for a minimum delivery charges applied and only if you have paid the transaction.
- 2. Can we make cash payments at our place?
No, all cash payments for buying and selling of foreign banknotes are made at our office only.
- 3. Is there a delivery service out of DKI Jakarta region?
For the time being, we only provide delivery services for certain areas of DKI Jakarta.
- 4. Can you collect the Foreign Banknotes that we want to sell?
No, we cannot collect foreign Banknotes at the customer's place. Customers must come if they want to sell their Foreign Banknotes.
- 5. How do we know Foreign Banknotes you sell is genuine and not fake?
Our cashiers are trained and experienced in distinguishing Foreign Banknotes and Counterfeit Banknotes. We guarantee that every foreign banknote we sell is authentic.
- 6. Can we claim that the Foreign Banknotes we receive are counterfeit?
The act of circulating counterfeit banknotes is illegal. We do not cover shortages or counterfeit money after the customer leaves our cashier counter, therefore, we always ask every customer to re-check the Foreign Banknotes received from us before leaving our cashier counter. We also provide ultra violet light for customers to check Foreign Banknotes received from our cashier.
- 1. Who can do the transaction?
Everyone can do a transaction with us.
- 2. How do we make a transaction?
- You can come directly to our nearest office.
- You can contact our WA number: 0815 1708 2127 (Telly) 0815 1708 2128 (Dilly)
- You can call to one of the offices closest to you, Kebun Jeruk 535 9056/57; Kelapa Gading 451 5 451; Gading Serpong 2917 1600; ITC Mangga Dua 601 4321.
- 3. Can you make a transaction today and collect it tomorrow?
You can if you've made a payment today. We will keep your foreign banknotes for your collection the next day.
- 4. What is the transaction value that we can do?
You can buy foreign bank notes up to the equivalent of USD 25,000, - every month. If you are interested in buying more than USD 25,000, you need to provide written evidence explaining the reason for your purchase such as invoices, etc.
- 5. Can we refund the bank notes that we have purchased?
We only accept back the bank notes that has been purchased according to our buying rate at the time you return it.
- 6. Can we cancel a transaction that we agreed on before?
We uphold every commitment in transactions, therefore we always remind customers before they confirm every transaction. If for one reason or another the customer is unable to attend to make a settlement or exchange, then this transaction will be subject to the buying or selling rate, where the difference will be the customer's obligation.
- 7. What are your office operating hours?
We are open every Monday to Friday except for national holidays from 9 am to 4 pm. For offices inside the mall, we are open from 10 am to 5 pm every day including Saturday and Sunday.
- 1. Can I send money too?
Yes, we provide money remittances within the country and abroad.
- 2. When will the funds sent be received by the recipient?
Domestic fund transfers will be received directly by the recipient once the funds and delivery data have been executed. Transfer of funds abroad will be received by the recipient within the same time or not more than three working days in accordance with regulations in the recipient country.
- 3. How do I send money overseas?
- You can do a transaction via the PENITI MONEY application for transactions up to IDR 100,0000,000, -. Please download it at htpps / xxx / xxx /
- You can do a transaction via telephone with our dealer.
- You can do a transaction by coming directly to our office closest to you
- 4. What data is required for sending funds overseas?
The minimum data required is the full name, address and account number of the beneficiary, along with the name and address of the beneficiary's bank.
- 5. Are there any restrictions on the amount of funds we can transfer overseas?
You can send funds abroad up to the equivalent of USD 25,000, - every month. If you are interested in sending more than USD 25,000, you need to provide written evidence explaining the reason for sending the funds such as school bills, purchase invoices, etc.