Protect Yourself from Fraud
Only use PENITI for sending money to friends and family. Never send money to someone you haven't met in person and confirm emergency situations before sending money.
Knowing what to look for is the key in spotting the warning signs of a scam and then avoiding it. If you’ve been asked to send money for any of the reasons below, please don’t. You may be the victim of fraud. Don’t send money to an individual:
- Whom you haven’t met in person.
- For a top-up of telephone pulse
- For a number of bank accounts you received from unknown person.
- For a purchase made online.
- For anti-virus protection or an anti-virus refund.
- For an unconfirmed emergency situation.
- For a rental property deposit or payment.
- To claim lottery or prize winnings.
- For a charity donation.
- For a mystery shopping assignment.
- For an employment opportunity.
- For a credit card or loan fee.
Money transfers can be paid to the receiver quickly. After the money is paid, PENITI generally can’t provide any refunds -- even if it ends up being a scam. If you suspect fraud on a money transfer you have already sent, call us at 62-856-888-095 and all transactions should be picked up at the latest the next 48 hours after the relevant order is made, otherwise there will be some charges for safe deposit expenses.